I’ve heard it a million times… How do I set up a WordPress blog?
I’ve written a whole tutorial on how to set up a blog but I still hear from many new bloggers is that they don’t know how to install and setup WordPress.
Terms like Cpanel, Linux, FTP, and MySQL are hard to understand and it stops people in their tracks from getting started.
This technology barrier stop too many people from starting a blog so I decided to offer Free WordPress installation service to help get you blogging fast.
How does it work?
It’s as easy as ever. I will install and set up your very own WordPress blog for you at no cost to you.
In addition to that, I will also install for free the following WordPress plugins to get your blog started off in the right direction:
- All In One SEO – This will help your blog rank higher with the search engines like Google and Bing.
- Google Sitemap – This will help get your blog pages indexed quickly on Google.
- W3 Total Cache – This will make your blog load a lot faster and handle more traffic.
- WordPress.com Jetpack Stats – This will let you know who is visiting your blog and what content they are looking at.
- Akismet – this helps kill off the comment spam you might get.
After all of these plugins are installed, I’ll set up your new blog with search engine friendly URLs.
These are some of the best WordPress plugins available and they’re included free with the WordPress installation service.
Why are you doing this for free? What’s the catch?
No catch, the free install is sponsored by Bluehost. I have used them for years and they are the ones that are paying me to help you get your blog setup.
If you were to pay someone to install WordPress and the plugins for you, it would cost you at least $100 so this is a great deal for you.
To get your free WordPress installation service, all you have to do is order a web hosting plan from Bluehost.
Then send me the login information to ccherlet at gmail.com and I’ll install WordPress for you.
When I’m done, I’ll email you back your new WordPress login username and password(you can change anytime) and you can start blogging!
Last modified: May 1, 2018