Knowledge is Power & reading is the gasoline.
Over the past couple of years, I’ve been listing to audio books using Audible when I drive. I drive a lot and it felt like it was the best way to spend this time.
I like that I can speed up the narration and listen to an entire book in 4-5 hours.
So far today, I’ve listened to 18 days, 12 hours and 45 minutes. That’s almost 500 hours of just audiobooks which doesn’t include the printed books I’ve read as well.
I don’t share this to brag, rather to show that learning never stops and you need to consume new information to stay educated, motivated and focused on reaching your goals. Reading or listing is one of the single best ways get out of a rut, get inspiration and push forward in my opinion.
It can reframe your thinking and send you in unimaginable directions.
It’s proven that the more you read, the better person you become.
The sad reality is that the average employee reads less than 1 book a year.
In contrast, the average CEO or entrepreneur reads upwards of 60 in a year.
If you want big success, start learning more.
Disclaimer: These are affiliate links to Amazon so I get a small commission if you buy one of these books. If you choose to do that, I want to say thanks. Your contributions help me work towards my goals and I appreciate it.
Here is my ever growing book list.
What I’m reading or listening to now
These are the books that I’m currently listening to or reading. Sometimes I’m focused on one, and sometimes I have a few on the go.
Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
- "Expert Secrets Is The Map That Will Allow You To Turn Your Specialized Knowledge, Talents and Abilities Into A Business That Will Work For You! This Is One Of The Shortcuts of The New Rich" - Robert Kiyosaki
- Find your voice and give you the confidence to become a leader.
- Build a mass movement of people whose lives you can affect.
- Make this calling a career, where people will pay you for your advice.
- The best sales & marketing funnels you have ready made for any product you want to sell online.
What I’m reading or listening to next
I’m constantly adding to my wishlist. Have one you suggest I read? Leave a comment below with the title and author.
Books I’ve read or listened to
This is a long list… at least it will be once I add all of the books I’ve read. For now, these are the most recent ones I have finished.
Be Obsessed or Be Average
- Be Obsessed or Be Average
- Grant Cardone
- Publisher: Portfolio
- Edition no. 0 (10/11/2016)
- Hardcover: 240 pages
The 48 Laws of Power
- The 48 Laws of Power
- Robert Greene
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Edition no. 1 (09/01/2000)
- Paperback: 452 pages
Sales & Marketing
Have one you suggest I read? Leave a comment below with the title and author.
Last update on 2019-11-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API