Squamish is named the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada for good reason. You can participate in dozens of great outdoor activities from skiing and snowboarding to kite boarding and paragliding.
Here are 13 videos to give you a taste of whats out here.
1) 24 Hours of Squamish Radness
This is one of my favorite Squamish videos. It was put together but the team at Doglotion.com and it captures and showcases the ultimate multi-sport adventure day in Squamish. They Climb Mt Garibaldi, Ski back down, Mountain bike down below snowline to Squamish, kayak down the Mamquam and Squamish River, Kiteboard to Nexen Beach, then Rock Climb the Stawamus Chief. It’s very cool. Check it out and enjoy the rest of the great videos below.
2) Garibaldi Provincial Park – The Great Ranger Experience
3) Splitboard TV Mount Garibaldi 2011
4) Kayak-Squamish Whitewater Paddling
5) Kiteboarding in Squamish, BC
6) Rock climbing in Squamish
7) Mountain Biking in Squamish
8) Hiking in Squamish
9) Bouldering in Squamish
10) Dirtbiking in Squamish
11)Snowmobiling in Squamish
12) Squamish, BC – The Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada
13) Paragliding off the Chief